[Freeswitch-users] polycom shared line

Matthew Kaufman matthew at matthew.at
Fri Jan 9 10:47:02 PST 2009

Rupa Schomaker (lists) wrote:
> Shared line, I don't know.  But if you just want BLF support (see the
> state of the other line), try the guide I wrote on the wiki.  It is for
> the 320, but seems to work for other polycom phones as well.
>
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Polycom_Presence_Setup

Thanks, I'll play with that and see if I can get enough working to solve
my current needs.

I think the bigger issue is that when I see "shared line appearance" and
"bridged line appearance" in a features list, I think of call
appearances with key-system-like shared extensions with busy lamps and
barge-in-on-pickup, which I gather requires some broadsoft-authored SIP
extensions (including line-seize events) which don't appear to be supported.

Of course, the source code's all there...

Matthew Kaufman