[Freeswitch-users] originate and caller number

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Thu Jan 8 09:21:38 PST 2009

I think so. I would do it the following:

pass your variables for your outgoing number in front of your originate
string:
originate {var1=xxx, var2=xxx}dingaling/gmail.com/atomic.devterium at gmail.com

Then bridge it to a destination in your app or dialplan and set some
vars there.

Is that what solves your problem?

Best regards
Peter