[Freeswitch-users] Export variables from originate command

Kristian Kielhofner kristian.kielhofner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 09:06:39 PST 2009

On 1/8/09, Anthony Minessale <anthony.minessale at gmail.com> wrote:
> put them in {} comma separated.
>

> {foo=bar,test=true}sofia/default/user at dom.com
>
> if you are doing forked dial you can set them per leg with []
>
> [var1=foo]sofia/default/user at dom.com,[var1=bar]sofia/default/user2 at dom.com

Tony,

  Thanks for getting back to me.  This part I understand (using
commas, etc).  What I need to figure out is how to get those variables
to be available to the application I am calling after the channel in
the originate command.  In this case transfer to put my call back into
the dialplan.

  basically I need a way to set variables in the originate command
that are available to the application I am calling, not just the
channel I am creating with the URL syntax.

  Am I making anymore sense?

Thanks again!

--
Kristian Kielhofner