[Freeswitch-users] Global limit on the number of conference legs

Andy Spitzer woof at nortel.com
Wed Jan 7 11:20:14 PST 2009

Woof!

Does FS have a way of limiting the total number of conference legs on a
box?  I am aware that each individual conference profile can have a
"max-members" param, but what I'm looking for would span multiple
conferences, with a maximum leg limit per server, regardless of the per
conference limit.

Something like switch.conf "max-sessions", but only for conference legs,
with an appropriate message played to the caller if it is exceeded.

--Woof