[Freeswitch-users] sofia deflect issue

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 05:47:56 PST 2009

did you answer the call because deflect only works on calls that have been
answered since it sends a refer.
before you answer you can use the "redirect" app instead to reply with a 302
rather than blind xfer.

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 10:43 PM, jonathan augenstine
<jaugenstine at gmail.com>wrote:

> I have a lua script that plays a prompt and then collects digits from an
> inbound call.  After making a database query the call is either dropped or
> transferred to another server.  The way I transfer the call is via the
> 'deflect' command.  I execute that command as follows:
>
> session:execute("deflect", "user at target_server");
>
> When I do a tcpdump, everything seems to progress as expected.  I see the
> correct SIP messages exchanged, but after the last 200 OK is transferred
> Freeswitch starts sending BYE messages to the client and the client hangs up
> with an "Abnormal call termination".  According to RFC 3515 there are no BYE
> messages in the protocol exchange.  I have set auto hangup to false.  Any
> ideas on what I might be doing wrong?
>
> Jonathan

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/