[Freeswitch-users] [dingaling] Gtalk accept friend invite

Gonzalo Servat gservat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 08:34:18 PST 2009

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 12:44 PM, Michael Jerris <mike at jerris.com> wrote:

> There were some issues in earlier revisions that should now be fixed,
> otherwise you may not have tls support compiled in which is required for
> talking to googles servers.

I've just updated and same result. I fired up Google Talk on a Windows
machine then added the contact I've setup on FreeSWITCH and even with
mod_dingaling in debug mode I don't see the invite-request packet come in at
all so it might be Google filtering those invitations and making them so
that only a Google Talk client can see and act on them. Possible?

- Gonzalo