[Freeswitch-users] The transferred call is not hanged up.

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Jan 2 18:37:56 PST 2009

I realized what you're describing here is a behavior that is
undefined, and we try to work around it... I have tested this scenario
with linksys and polycom and it works fine.  This is the scenario
where the user doesn't have a clue how to use their phone.  You're
converting an attended transfer into a blind transfer mid call.  If
your users are wanting to do a blind transfer its best they do that
before dialing C and letting it ring.  I'll suspect your phone is
putting the call back on hold or loosing the dialog of the first leg
in the process causing this to happen.

Can you get me a sip trace?  and console log with debug on?

/b