[Freeswitch-users] dialplan condition regex question

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Feb 26 07:31:00 PST 2009

Read this http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Dialplan_XML#About_Dialplan_Variables

You can't condition on a variable you set in the same extension
because the set happens later.  Thus its not possible to do what
you're doing... Once you understand the dialplan is just a list of
instructions that is compiled before its installed on the session and
sent into execute.  You're trying to have soup before the chicken has
hatched.

/b