[Freeswitch-users] Cant get Disposition status in Javascript

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 06:11:55 PST 2009

both of your set lines are wrong:

session.cause and session.causecode are attributes

session.setVariable("session.causecode", "discause: " + session.causecode+
"\n);
session.setVariable("notice", "Disconnect cause: " + session.cause + "\n");

session.setVariable("cause_code", session.causecode);
session.setVariable("cause_name", session.cause);

would be more appropriate.

Also originate_disposition is only on outgoing legs.

Doing this sort of thing in the same script is not a good plan.
You should really be doing it in the CDR engine where you can get records
for both legs of the call in a relaxed environment.

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 6:44 AM, Baskar <yudha2008 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>      One thing i forget to tell i can able to get this Disconnection causeand Disconnection
> code in Freeswitch console but when i set in the variable i did not get
> the cause or cause code in javascript.
>
> I use these line in Javascript i get the output in the Freeswitch console.
>
> console_log("notice", "Disconnect cause: " + session.cause + "\n");
> console_log("notice", "Disconnect cause: " + session.causecode + "\n");
>
> OUTPUT: (For the Above line)
>
> 2009-02-26 18:08:57 [NOTICE] odbc1.js:1 console_log() Disconnect cause:
> NORMAL_CLEARING
> 2009-02-26 18:08:57 [NOTICE] odbc1.js:1 console_log() Disconnect cause: 16
>
> But same session cause and code if i set in the variable i did not get
> output
>
> session.setVariable("session.causecode", "discause: " + session.causecode+
> "\n);
> session.setVariable("notice", "Disconnect cause: " + session.cause + "\n");
>
> OUTPUT:
>
> variable_session.causecode: [discause: 0]
> variable_notice: [Disconnect cause: NONE]
>
> Correct me where i am wrong how can i get the disconnection cause in
> variable.
>
> Please help to solve the problem.
>

> --
> Warm Regards,