[Freeswitch-users] howto originate fs call from webapp (python)

Alexander de Greiff alexander at degreiff.com
Wed Feb 25 00:30:47 PST 2009

hi,

oops, i must have been very tired when i wrote my first mail to the list...

thanks for your replies. {ignore_early_media=true} really worked for me.

i try very hard to "unlearn" asterisk.

with asterisk i did not do much more with the python script, but i would like the pthon script to interact more with freeswitch like:

- call number1
- say a welcome message with cepstral voice
- call number2
- bridge

other scenario:

enter telephone number in webapp
python script have fs to call number
say "please enter the pin code from the website"
validate dtmf code
pass back to webapp: correct or not correct

unfortunately just from reading the wiki i don't know how to do it in my python script.

can you share your experience?

thanks
alex