[Freeswitch-users] Skypiax, same skype user, multiple channels

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Tue Feb 24 23:55:23 PST 2009

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 10:33 AM, Eric Chamberlain <eric at rf.com> wrote:
> I was reading through the Skypiax documentation and saw the comment
> that it's not possible to run multiple skype clients on the same linux
> machine, all using the same skype user account.
>
> It's possible to run multiple skype clients with the same skype user
> account, as long as the skype clients are not accessing the same Skype
> dbpath.
>
> We use runuser to run multiple skype clients.  All the clients use the
> same skype user, but each instance uses a different home directory,
> each with its own .Skype folder.
>
> In such a configuration, will Skypiax support multiple channels using
> the same skype username?

Hi Eric,

yes, definitely yes.

If you give me more details I would like to integrate this use case
both in the docs and in my testings.

BTW: I'm about to move on your previous *very useful* suggestions and
feature requests, please continue to send it :-)

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli
www.celliax.org
via Pierlombardo 9, 20135 Milano