[Freeswitch-users] FREESwitch on Windows Server 2003

Stephen Walker swalker at SONASEARCH.com
Mon Feb 23 14:47:13 PST 2009

Hello:

I have successfully loaded the Windows implementation (SVN 11602 -
02/02/09) from your site and it runs fine.  I configured a Linksys SPA
2102 and have acquired dial tone and the '999X' tests work.  I have not
been able to establish connection with either FreeWorldDialup or
Broadvoice as of yet.

Which files do I need to edit and what are the proper entries to enable
connection to FreeWorldDialup and Broadvoice?  Example files and where
they reside in the file structure would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

All the Best,

Steve

Steve Walker

President

SONASEARCH, INC

425/883-1984

NOTICE: The information contained in this document is intended by
Sonasearch, Inc. or one of its subsidiaries for the use of the named
individuals or entities to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged or otherwise confidential. It is not
intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any individual or entity
other than the named addressee (or a person authorized to deliver it to
the named addressee) except as otherwise expressly permitted in this
document. If you have received this document in error, please destroy it
without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by
calling Sonasearch at (425) 883-1984.