[Freeswitch-users] Skypiax (Skype Network endpoint) for FreeSWITCH

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Thu Feb 19 17:32:46 PST 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 3:53 AM, Carlos Talbot <carlos.talbot at gmail.com> wrote:

> One question I have, is ringback suppose to work with mod_skypiax? Whenever
> I dial a number I get a few seconds of dead air before the call is answered.
> I've tried adding ringback and transfer_ringback into the dialplan just
> before the bridge command but no go. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Carlos,

ringback now works without tricks, and Skypiax is in trunk.

Both remote ringing and early media are treated as remote ringing
right now (eg: no early media, just ringing).

I'll add early media support in the near future.

Thanks a lot for testing and exercising skypiax, and please let me
know any hint, suggestion, feature request, etc

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli
www.celliax.org
via Pierlombardo 9, 20135 Milano