[Freeswitch-users] Voice pattern detection

Frank @ Impact frank at impactfax.com
Thu Feb 19 04:58:25 PST 2009

I am trying to detect if a caller is an automated greeting voice.  And
if so, take an action.

I have samples of the caller recording that I am looking to match.    So
this is like a really complex tone detection I guess.

It would work like this.
- Call comes in
- We answer/bridge the call
- We start to listen for about 10 seconds.
- During this time we are trying to match a snippet of a sound sample
(say 2 or 3 seconds worth) we have recorded on a file on the server.  We
are trying to match this sound sample to the caller side only.
- If we hear a match, we take the action.  Or if we don't hear the
match, we might take a different action.

Any of this sound doable?  Any guidance on how to accomplish this?

-Frank