[Freeswitch-users] Anyone running FS from a Thumb Flash USB?

Gabriel Kuri gkuri at ieee.org
Tue Feb 17 16:44:10 PST 2009

That and the lack of an FPU, I'm curious how that would affect FS,
especially with transcoding. At one point I was interested in building a
little embedded PBX running FS on the Blackfin MCU. Since Analog Devices
seems fairly open with the Blackfin, I thought it might be a good
choice, but I'm not sure how the lack of an MMU or FPU would affect FS.

Gabe