[Freeswitch-users] call goes to wrong context

kokoska.rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Tue Feb 17 13:05:21 PST 2009

Brian West napsal(a):
> Make sure on outbound registrations/gateways you have the context and
> extension params set.

Thank you very much, Brian, for your suggestion!

I had context defined on all sofia profiles, but I didn't have extension
param set on gateways (but it works till I upgraded to current FS).
So I add the extension param to all gateways, but I doesn't help.
mod_xml_curl still asks for the "default" context instead of the context
defined in sofia profile...

If you have more hints, I be very happy :-)

Best regards,

kokoska.rokoska