[Freeswitch-users] Options for configure script

Pablo Hernan Saro pablosaro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 09:59:09 PST 2009

Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for your help. It meets my needs.
I was thinking in something like:
./configure --prefix=/opt/freeswitch --localstatedir=/var/log/freeswitch
But I can get same results changing the default configuration of
conf/autoload_configs/logfile.conf.xml and
conf/autoload_configs/xml_cdr.conf.xml.
Regards,

Pablo