[Freeswitch-users] Passing Caller_ID to MOD_LCR

Tchavdar Paskov chavpaskov at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 16 22:44:01 PST 2009

i was thinking more in direction of building custom sql that deals with both Caller_id and destination number. I'm aware that the current  off the box mod_lcr  has no such ability  and that's why i asked if there is a way from  dial plan to pass the caller_id_number  channel variable to  mod_lcr.
Thanks