[Freeswitch-users] Playing a G729 file as ringback

Cesar Cepeda cesar at auronix.com
Mon Feb 16 21:33:19 PST 2009

Hi,

I'm using FS with g279 on passthrough mode and I'm trying to play a g729
file as ringback to the A-leg while bridging a call.  As far as I understand
it should go something like this:

.         originate {channel_vars}dialstring

.         set some combination of values on 'ringback', 'transfer_ringback',
'instant_ringback'

.         bridge <bridge_destination>

The bridge works correctly, but no matter what combination of values I try
for the 'xxxringback' vars I never hear the ringback on the A-leg.

Can you tell me what I'm missing?

Thanks.

Cesar Cepeda.