[Freeswitch-users] Getting current call count

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Sun Feb 15 15:40:19 PST 2009

2/200 is number of sessions per second/MAX number of sessions per second...

If you do a Œfsctl max_sessions¹ that will show you max number of sessions

Status  outputs something like this

API CALL [status()] output:
UP 0 years, 0 days, 17 hours, 18 minutes, 36 seconds, 913 milliseconds, 565
microseconds
1574 session(s) since startup
4 session(s) 0/30

Uptime
Total Number of session(s) since startup
Active session(s) sessions per sec/max sessions per sec