[Freeswitch-users] Build and Sofia issues with recent svn trunk revisions

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Sat Feb 14 23:02:16 PST 2009

Following the resampling discussion, I tried upgrading to revision 12018.
which compiled cleanly, but then failed to load my internal SIP profile:

[ERR] sofia.c:739 sofia_profile_thread_run() Error Creating SIP UA for
profile: internal

The same configuration works under revision 11488, to which I've temporarily
downgraded. Either something has changed in FreeSWITCH that requires
modifications to my SIP configuration, or this is a regression.

I decided to try rev. 12027, which, on the same machine (Debian Sid) fails to
build with the following error:
x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc -c -ggdb -I. ./dftables.c
In file included from ./dftables.c:50:
./pcre_internal.h:239:2: error: #error LINK_SIZE must be either 2, 3, or 4
make[2]: *** [dftables.o] Error 1

I suspect that recent changes to the build system are responsible for the
latter.

I'm sure these are minor matters that will be sorted out soon. Thanks once
again to the developers for a great project!