[Freeswitch-users] http://alexn.org/docs/dialer.html (was: Setting outbound callerid using js)

Alexandru Nedelcu alex at sinapticode.ro
Fri Feb 13 06:53:38 PST 2009

Btw ... I fixed the document.
Sorry about that guys, I'm a rookie and I thought other people would
find my setup useful.

Can you guys read it and tell me if it contains other mistakes? My
intention was to publish it on the wiki once it was ready, but I
temporarily moved on to another project.

http://alexn.org/docs/dialer.html

Thanks,