[Freeswitch-users] Problems with Originate

Alexandru Nedelcu alex at sinapticode.ro
Fri Feb 13 03:48:44 PST 2009

On Fri, 2009-02-13 at 13:33 +0200, Alexandru Nedelcu wrote:
> The problem with this setup is that origination_caller_id_number doesn't
> work from inside the JS file (when calling session.originate).

I just discovered something interesting.

When originating the call like this ...
  session = new Session("<connection_string>")
instead of this ...
  session = new Session(); session.originate("<connection_string>")

... then it works. Is this some kind of bug, or what's the difference
here?

Thanks,

--
Alexandru Nedelcu