[Freeswitch-users] Cannot choose Cepstral voice from dialplan

pauld pauld at versafon.com
Thu Feb 12 16:35:02 PST 2009

<extension name="tts">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^69999$">
<action application="answer"/>
    <action application="speak" data="cepstral|Callie-8kHz|Your call
cannot be completed"/>
    <action application="speak" data="cepstral|Callie|Your call cannot
be completed."/>
<action application="hangup" data="SUCCESS"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>