[Freeswitch-users] xml_cdr call flow

Luis F Urrea lfurrea at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 13:46:23 PST 2009

Hi all,

We are writing a xml_cdr parser to load CDRs in SQLite. We are interested in
logging times for both A leg and B leg so that transfers are reported as
individual calls with accurate timing. eg Inboud call to AA lasted 14
seconds then call to operator 20s and then call to actual extension 5min

As of now we are using the <callflow> tag with the "number" attribute to
find out who did the A leg talk to, then we open the B leg files and get the
times from each jump from the <times> tag within the <callflow> tag on the B
leg file.

Is this right or maybe someone could suggest a better way to do it.

TIA

Luis