[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH VPSs

Henry Huang red.rain.seven at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 12:13:47 PST 2009

I run /usr/local/freeswitch/bin/freeswitch
but I don't see a place where it says it's 32bit or 64bit.
at the end of the initial script, I do see a version statement though.
FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.trunk (exported) Started.
Is there other ways to check if it's 32bit or 64bit?
On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Brian West <brian at freeswitch.org> wrote:

> ding ding ding .. yep!
>
> "file /usr/local/freeswitch/bin/freeswitch" will also confirm
>
> /b
>
> On Feb 11, 2009, at 6:37 PM, Henry Huang wrote:
>
> > Brian:
> >
> > I am also running my freeswitch on my own openVZ containers. Just
> > how do you verify if the freeswitch is compiled as 64bit? I would
> > assume if I compile it under a 64bit container, I would
> > automatically get a 64bit freeswitch right?

Henry Huang
UniC Solution - Communication Unified