[Freeswitch-users] mod_openzap stops working after some calls Update

Helmut Kuper helmut.kuper at ewetel.de
Thu Feb 12 05:03:32 PST 2009

Hi Mike,

at least for incoming calls this shouldn't be too brutal, cause far end
seems to know that the channel should be free otherwise it never would
allocate it. By now the hack works at least for me quite good. Nobody
from AVAYA side moaned about it, yet. But I have to wait one or two
further days to be sure ...  I guess I have to talk to stkn in irc to
get an idea how long I have to use it.

regards
helmut