[Freeswitch-users] Originate call from one ext to another from php?

Chris Elam celam at arn.com
Wed Feb 11 12:54:15 PST 2009

The % gives the same error. Here is the sofia status output:

API CALL [sofia(status)] output:
                     Name       Type                                  Data
State
=====================
                 external    profile       sip:mod_sofia at myoutsideip:5080
RUNNING (0)
              example.com    gateway               sip:joeuser at example.com
NOREG
                 internal    profile       sip:mod_sofia at myinsideip:5060
RUNNING (0)
             myinsideip      alias                              internal
ALIASED
            internal-ipv6    profile              sip:mod_sofia@[::1]:5060
RUNNING (0)
                  default      alias                              internal
ALIASED
                      nat      alias                              external
ALIASED
                 outbound      alias                              external
ALIASED
=====================
3 profiles 4 aliases

On 2/11/09 3:48 PM, "Brian West" <brian at freeswitch.org> wrote:

> show me "sofia status",  Try changing the @ to a % but I really need to see
> the sofia status output.
>
> /b
>
> On Feb 11, 2009, at 2:32 PM, Chris Elam wrote:
>
>>  $cmd = "api originate sofia/mydomain.com/1000 at 192.168.15.50
>> &bridge(sofia/mydomain.com/1001 at 192.168.15.50)";
>>
>> The result I get is : -ERR DESTINATION_OUT_OF_ORDER

This email may contain confidential information and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. Any review, distribution, disclosure or other use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system.