[Freeswitch-users] DTMF: Mute sound for the other side?

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 11 09:14:32 PST 2009

i can't tell, if they are sending both, but it seems so. we get 2833
for sure. they were kind enough to give it to us, because inband seems
to be quite unreliable over sip.

how can in find out, if both are coming and is there a way to "block"
inband to test?

perhaps we need both: if we bridge an inbound with another ivr on the
outbound side, which is not sip and does not understand 2833, we need
to pass inband through or something like this. or am i wrong with
this?