[Freeswitch-users] DTMF: Mute sound for the other side?

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 11 08:42:51 PST 2009

that is interesting. we are receiving the dtmf digits over 2833. might
it be possible, that we receive 2833 AND inband (we asked our carrier
for 2833, because we had problems with inband and fs - and we got it)?

is there something we can setup in fs or is it a problem wich only our
carrier can solve?