[Freeswitch-users] segfault when shoutcast plays mp3 and extension hangs up

Helmut Kuper helmut.kuper at ewetel.de
Wed Feb 11 06:48:57 PST 2009

Hi Anthony,

I quickly have setup a test server with current trunk. So I can now
enter there a "YES" into that field. Current trunk crashed as well. But
thx for stretching the jira rules a bit :)

I attached the file on jira in
http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/MODFORM-24

Can you delete it asap because of copyright reasons, please?

regards
helmut