[Freeswitch-users] Recording background music and voice is outof sync

Daniel Liang Daniell at airg.com
Mon Feb 9 09:40:16 PST 2009

Hi Brian,

I have created a new thread regarding this issue a few days ago, you may
have missed it. So, I am reposting the same content there:

What I did was the following:

First, I sent the playback command:

call-command: execute
execute-app-name: playback
execute-app-arg: <filename>

Then I sent uuid_record (Sorry, it was not Record command):

api uuid_record <uuid> start <filename> 120

I also tried replacing the playback command with:
api uuid_displace <uuid> start <filename> 0 mux

But the end results are the same. The recorded user's voice is about 0.5
second behind the expected result.

Thanks,
Daniel