[Freeswitch-users] Dynamic Dialplan

pauld pauld at versafon.com
Mon Feb 9 06:01:03 PST 2009

Option 3 does not have slow performance, Java apps can be highly
scalable high performance when written right, this is a serious strong
typed language unlike lua and javascript.
I actually tested such solution against MySql cluster with 500 calls/m
load script, scaled just fine.
Contact me off list if you need professional help with that.