[Freeswitch-users] Transcoding G723

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 09:36:18 PST 2009

It seems I know the same you know, it was on the works then not, then
back in the works. However I don't know the status on that. If you
have contact with Doug he is a better person to ask to regarding new
products coming out.

Moy

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 9:16 AM, Shelby Ramsey <sicfslist at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Moises.  It looks like good work.  When is Sangoma coming out with a
> similar product ... Doug told me it was in the works, then not in the works,
> then back in the works ...
> The problem is this particular card is PCI only and it will only do 120
> channels ....
> Thanks!
> SDR

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire