[Freeswitch-users] Newbie - point me in the right direction

John O'Brien john at whitesmiths.com
Sat Feb 7 13:25:32 PST 2009

Hi,

I am a real newbie.

I have been building Asterisk based applications for a couple of years
now.

I am looking at migrating these apps to FreeSwitch - eventually.
I want to do this gradually - I need to keep things running in the
meantime.

I have two Asterisk boxes, A1 & A2, each running a separate telephony
app.
We have an external SIP service with DID's NNNNN200 -> NNNNN299.
We want to direct the incoming SIP calls so that the DID's NNNNN200 ->
NNNNN219 go to Asterisk server A1 and NNNNN220 -> NNNNN299 to Asterisk
server A2.
Yes we really just want the calls switched on the DID.

I'm struggling to know where to start - can someone point me in the
right direction?

Regards,

John