[Freeswitch-users] Global Variables forgotten through thepublic context?

UV uv at yuvalhertzog.com
Sat Feb 7 05:30:46 PST 2009

I took the out-of-the-box public context dialplan, added an entry to dial a
10 digit number through the default context and when it ran, I noticed in
the console log that all the values below are either null or empty.

To be more specific:

In the public context I’ve added this extension in the beginning:

    <extension name="UV_caller">

      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^123456$">

      <action application="transfer" data="1555123456 XML default"/>

      </condition>

    </extension>

If you want, I can pastebin the log for you to see. It would be easier for
you to replicate it yourself and see. It’s quite easy to replicate.

  _____