[Freeswitch-users] Global Variables forgotten through the public context?

UV uv at yuvalhertzog.com
Sat Feb 7 01:40:09 PST 2009

Another question:

When I try routing calls through the public context to the default context,
global variables (set in vars.xml) seem to be “forgotten” and appear blank.

I’m trying a very simple scenario of an incoming call on the public context
routed to a phone number which is rightfully captured at “local.example.com”
but all three variables ${outbound_caller_id_number},
${outbound_caller_id_name} and ${default_gateway} appear to be blanked out
(according to the console debug output).

Again, any idea what am I doing wrong?