[Freeswitch-users] mod_shout delay in trunk

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 12:48:31 PST 2009

Thanks,

We appreciate the positive feedback!

if you revert the change I suggested and update i added a new variable

enable_file_write_buffering=false

set this variable on the channel before you start recording it with the set
application or in the dialstring in {}
on outbound calls and it should skip the buffering.

Could you test it for me and confirm it works?

Thank you