[Freeswitch-users] Call accounting - CDR's

Rupa Schomaker (lists) freeswitch-users at lists.rupa.com
Fri Feb 6 08:27:17 PST 2009

Use the script in scripts/contrib/wasim/ as a starting point.

Basically, you log to csv files, and then the script periodically picks
them up and loads to your DB.  This is using mysql as an example, but
you can do the same with postgres as well.

If you need realtime inserts, then use mod_cdr_xml and have those post
to a script on a webserver that parses the xml and inserts into
appropriate tables.  This is what I use along with a rails app.

Remember that if you do real time, you also need to periodically scrape
the error directory and load those (mod_cdr_xml will save to error if it
can't successfully post to your script).