[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch freezes on increasing call traffic

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 06:21:32 PST 2009

First of all please stop using the mailing list as a bug tracker.
All issues should be put into jira and managed with that.

Secondly, Didn't I ask you multiple times to stop using release snapshots
and please use the SVN
trunk?  I don't understand why you keep ignoring me and using everything but
what I asked.

I am not telling you to use SVN because I think it will be fixed it's so we
are on the development copy of the code
to get the proper line numbers etc.  If you look at your 2 bt you posted,
the line numbers are different on each one.

What are you using on the other side of ODBC?  as you can see in your bt,
the call goes into ODBC then into several
libs with no symbols and crashes on free. This can be a sign of corrupt
memory, running out of memory or an issue in either ODBC or the database
specific lib.

What distro is it?
What ODBC version?  unixODBC? version xxx?
What database driver version xxx? Is it mysl not using the proper reentrant
version of the plugin?
Sometimes packaged libs have bugs in them which fall out of our control.
Can you build unixODBC and the plugins yourself with debug symbols so we can
see if that is the cause or at the very least then we can see the debug info
in the bt.

please make sure you address *all* my questions in your jira report.
Starting with using svn trunk, *hint* type "make current" from your rc1
distro.