[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch setup as a "Dumb" SBC

kokoska rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Thu Feb 5 01:07:37 PST 2009

Ken Rice napsal(a):
> That file is memory mapped but it can still take an IO hit... Mounting fs/db
> in a ramdrive still helps out and it doesn't have to be that big of a ram
> drive for the testing you are doing

Thank you very much, Ken, for that info!

I do it like I wrote before, but I have to wait till the "blades" aren't
busy. They are not only for my testing and the other users have "tasks"
with higher priority than my sipp testing :-)

As soon as I have the result, I'll post them. I'm pretty sure, that
changes in FS code and "all in RAM" helps much :-)

Best regards,

kokoska.rokoska