[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch setup as a "Dumb" SBC

rod kawarod at laposte.net
Tue Feb 3 22:35:37 PST 2009

I did the test when I start looking at FS.
With 10 000 files in conf/directory/default mounted as a ramdisk (if not
in Ramdisk, the IO are too high) and an intel quad core q9550 (2.83Ghz)
with 4GB RAM and the db also in Ramdisk, I was stuck at approx 150cps
with a very high CPU usage. The version I used was 1.0.1, but not sure.