[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch setup as a "Dumb" SBC

kokoska.rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Tue Feb 3 14:51:00 PST 2009

Anthony Minessale napsal(a):
> What does it look like if you serve the directory from the static xml
> file out of curiosity.

Good question :-)
I have never thing about it, becasue I need "dynamic" users.
But it should show up very impressive number :-) I'll try it tommorow
(here is midnight) and let you know.

BTW: I try to find some another server in colocation with higher
performace. With mentioned P4 I'm affraid have no chance to stress FS
with static xml directory...

Thank you for your interest, Anthony!

Best regards,

kokoska.rokoska