[Freeswitch-users] origainate through sofia gateway

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Feb 3 09:25:33 PST 2009

YOU should NEVER use this method or call setCallerData at all  you
should use the correct methods to override the callerid.

If its a B-Leg born from an A-Leg you use these on the on the A-Leg:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Channel_Variables#effective_caller_id_name
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Channel_Variables#effective_caller_id_number

If you're originating you use this:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Channel_Variables#origination_caller_id_name