[Freeswitch-users] Generating calls from external source

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 06:09:32 PST 2009

There is also an event socket library written in C called esl that is in the
fs tree in the libs directory.
This has the ability to establish connections both inbound and outbound from
FS.

There is also a perl module FreeSWITCH::Client that mr collins may be
interested in in the tree as well.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/