[Freeswitch-users] Conference dialing and uuid

Sias Mey sias at cpdata.co.za
Mon Feb 2 23:22:21 PST 2009

Actually loopback does work.
however as I said it generates a pair of extra channels.

Hmmm I was trying to generate and extra call to a JS script that
generated a teletone ring in an on_ring_execute for the second call
however it seems to stop execution of the call itself. Event though I
use api commands to originate and then transfer it into the conference
so that I have direct access to its uuid.

I think changeing the moh might be a bit simpler however and elimite
some CoreDB stuff I was doing to keep track of the calls ring generating
call (what a sentance).