[Freeswitch-users] Strange Performance when using as SBC

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Sun Feb 1 23:17:50 PST 2009

Dont forget there are several things you can do to increase performance...

1) where possible use bypass media or media proxy modes
2) mount freeswitch/db as a ram drive (if you are using voicemail with the
internal FS DBs you'll need a way to make this persistant across reboots)
3) see the wiki for setting reasonable ulimits
4) (this is my oppinion others may vary) dont use mod_cdr_csv
5) turn off (or reduce logging) in switch.conf.xml

all of these thing can greatly improve performance.