[Freeswitch-users] Call through gateway without register > sends to gateway name?

peely freeswitch at peely.com
Thu Dec 31 07:49:50 PST 2009

Hi,

I have a problem where I'm trying to send calls to a gateway that does not
support registration.

In my external sip profile directory I have a file containing:

<include>
    <gateway name="mygateway">

    </gateway>
</include>

Then in my dialplan I have a dialplan with an action of:

<action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/mygateway/1234567890"/>

However, when I call out, the Sofia diag shows:

sres_send_dns_query(0x7f19ac011150, 0x7f19a401cdf0) id=20898 NAPTR mygateway
(to [172.16.1.1]:53)

Could somebody please tell me how I get the gateway config to send INVITEs
to a specific IP?

Thanks,

Neil.