[Freeswitch-users] MacOSX

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Tue Dec 29 16:44:43 PST 2009

Why don't we evolve FSGui to be a softphone? I could use a couple of
experienced programmers to help out with it since I pretty much suck at
it... FSGui is extensible using plugins so I think that a softphone would be
nothing more then just another plugin.

Math? Would you like to join in there and put a bit of work with me?

João Mesquita
FreeSWITCH™ Solutions
t: +1 (646) 4959927