[Freeswitch-users] Local call uses public context?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Dec 28 06:46:17 PST 2009

You're letting the phones register via the ACL so they never actually do a directory lookup.. domains acl is built from the cidr= attribute on the users in the directory.  You have bigger problems if you can't register properly with digest authentication.  What does your directory entry look like?

/b